I have put the EGS demo up on YouTube.
Here are some of the vital statistics about the participants:
- Jonas Isaksson – main instrument is the clarinet, believe it or not. Although he prefers the violin… I, for one, am pretty impressed with his guitar skills.
- Nisse Blomster – jazz improvization and musical theory student from Uppsala, often appearing with the band Blue Stripe.
- Daniel Palmqvist – solo artist and guitarist of The Murder of My Sweet.
And some vital stats about the guitar itself:
- Weight: 1850 grams/4 lbs
- Swamp ash back, stained “Ebony Black”, treated with Watco Danish Oil. Large tone cavities cut both top and bottom.
- Curly maple top (5 mm thickness), finished with Watch Danish Oil. Black veneer strip in centre.
- Three-piece wenge neck with cherry veneer strips.
- Ebony fretboard.
- Carbon fiber truss rod.
- Super wide/high frets
- 25.5″ scale length on low E, 25″ scale on high E string
- Strandberg EGS fixed bridges
- Lace Alumitone humbucker pickups
- 5-position pickup selector (front HB, front SC + rear SC out of phase, front HB + rear HB series, front SC + rear SC in series, rear HB.